Friday 22 January 2016

I did it.

I told him.
What I was 'feeling'...maybe I should say what I was thinking instead.

Using that word doesn't require me to use quotation marks.

He made it worthwhile. He made it easy. He made it hurt less. Less. I still hurt. Almost entirely, but he stopped that.

I'm scared. Scared that I don't know what love is. I can listen to those love songs and read the love stories and watch the romance blossom on the big screen, I could tell you what love is meant to feel like, but I cant tell you that I've felt it myself. It makes me question whether its real, or whether its just a figment of our imaginations that helps us feel needed on this earth because someone, lets say, your 'soulmate' needs you to be happy, to feel whole, simply because without you the world doesn't rotate quite right. Summer isn't so bright. Winter is too cold without your warm embrace. You know. All that sappy rubbish.

Why cant I feel this? maybe i'm just being impatient...maybe I'm jaded...but for now all I know is that, right now? Its a much easier life without it.

Bub-bye for now bloggers<3

It speaks for itself really.


No comments:

Post a Comment