Tuesday 23 February 2016

True motivation.

For the first time in a long time, I believe, I have been truly motivated to go for my goal whole-heartedly.
It seems like it has been a long time coming, but I've started having regular meetings at uni to figure out what has been going on in my head and my god is it working. These past 2 weeks I have been solidly motivated to start my revision for my exams after easter. It's never felt so good to do work. Sure, it's really hard too but for once I don't care. The only thing that matters to me now is that I pass these exams with flying colours and step closer to my dream.

There is that small problem of my anxiety still, though. I wish it wasn't there, but at the same time, its been so long that I feel without it I would be lost. I've never been carefree. I can't remember the last time I was carefree.
Was it college? Absolutely not.
Was it secondary school? Dream on.
Was it primary school? Still remains to be the worst time of my life.
Was it nursery? I cant remember a lot from that time...so maybe.
Wow...it should not be that long ago. I guess it doesn't really get better than this then.

I guess I just need to master the art of living with it rather than suffering through it...

Bub-bye for now bloggers <3

You're welcome future me...

No comments:

Post a Comment