Friday 4 March 2016

Up....down.....up......down.......

This week has been weird, but I can't tell if it was in a good or bad way. For example, yesterday I was in one of my weirder moods for the first half of the day at uni and I had a great day with everyone. Then I came back to my flat.
Now this is where it all went downhill, and I have no idea why. I know that one of my flatmates were doing my head in but I'm not sure why it got to me so much and I just generally felt both sad and angry. I hate it when that happens, because I can't explain why it happens. It just does. 

I had to take a time out. It got that bad but I did my cool-off and I was presentable again. Still not back to normal but okay. I really wish these wouldn't happen because it means that I snap at people for no reason and I get immediately on the defensive when I don't even need to be. It sucks. 
I guess that will be something else I need to talk about....

Ugh, I genuinely hate my head. 

Bub-bye for now bloggers <3

True dat. (sorry for saying true dat...)

No comments:

Post a Comment