Wednesday 16 March 2016

Reasons to stay alive.

I'm reading this book. That's why the title of this book is called what it is. I've never been suicidal don't worry. I've wished I've never existed before but that's different to wishing to kill yourself.

I have Anxiety.

It's just as weird typing that out as it is saying it out loud. It's strange to think that I'd suspected it so long and it turned out to be true. I cried when she said it...but I still have a phone call to make - I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with a blunt rusty spoon.

I know this is all over the place but that's just where my heads at right now...but this book is speaking to me. Not so much with the deep dark depression but 90% of it I have felt before. I've never been able to put it into words before, so it's been very overwhelming to read this...

Sorry for this mess of a post...I just felt compelled to write it for some reason.

Bub-bye for now bloggers <3

we could all learn from Mr Haig...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment