Tuesday 12 April 2016

Stress...a self-fulfilling prophecy

So, with my recently diagnosed anxiety, I've noticed a lot of viscious cycles that it causes. 

For example, a massive one right now, i think "i need to do some revision" then i scare myself silly about how much revision i have to do and think "i'm never going to finish this in time" this essentially is my panicked way of procrastination as i think "im going to fail if i don't get this done" but when i calm a little i'll go back to thinking "i need to do some revision"...and so on...

This isnt the first time this has happened to me. It happened during my GCSE's, AS-levels and A-levels so i wasnt very surprised when it creeped back. What i havent learned yet is what pulls me out of that cycle...

I think i need to remember WHY i am doing this...maybe that will help...oh i dont know.
Anyway, i'll stop rambling now.

Bub-bye for now bloggers<3

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_400_400/p/8/005/093/29e/341c9ce.jpg
this is quite powerful...

No comments:

Post a Comment